Here is a list of all my fave coupon resources – just click on the links below to get started! You’ll also want to visit We Use Coupons for their coupon database as well, plus, to view all the store matchups! And, if you’d like to know what coupons will be in this Sunday’s paper before they come out, check out the Sunday Coupon Preview! … plus, be sure to bookmark Free Coupon Alerts to be notified when new coupons come out!
Printable Coupon Sites:
Find the best coupons using different zip codes! The most popular ones are 30303, 90210, 12345, 87660, 30003 … usually bigger cities = better coupons!
- Coupons, Inc.
- All You
- Mambo Sprouts
- CoolSavings (rare coupons)
- Coupon Network (by Catalina)
- Target - both store & manufacturer coupons
- Home Solutions
- Campbell’s Kitchen
- CVS Store Coupons – both store & manufacturer coupons
- Rite Aid Video Value Coupons – store coupons for watching quick ads
- Walgreens - coupons and savings galore!
- Box Tops 4 Education
- Eat Better America
- Healthy Essentials
- Making Life Better by Unilever
Coupons for Military
- uPromise – save money for college everytime you buy groceries – upload eCoupons to your store cards!
- SavingStar - get paid to use coupons – literally! Upload eCoupons and get paid via an Amazon.com gift card or Paypal!
- Cellfire – never clip a coupon again! Upload eCoupons directly to your store cards!
- ShortCuts – load eCoupons to your store cards and start saving today!
- P&G eSaver - load awesome P&G coupon to your savings cards!
- Amazon.com – “clip” coupons while you shop online at Amazon – see all the coupons here