I love it when new food items come out, made especially for baking! Right now thru 9/1 at Target, you can snag an 18 ounce Progresso Recipe Starters Cooking Sauce for just $0.79 with stacked coupons!
Snag these coupons:
- $0.75/2 Progresso Recipe Starters Cooking Sauces Target Store Coupon
- and stack with (2) $0.50/1 Progresso Recipe Starters Cooking Sauce Mfr. Coupon
Progresso Recipe Starters Cooking Sauce, 18 oz $1.66, price cut through 9/1
- (2) $0.50/1 Progresso Recipe Starters Cooking Sauce printable coupon
- Or $1/2 Progresso Recipe Starters Cooking Sauce (o8/19/12 SmartSource)
- Stack with $0.75/2 Progresso Recipe Starters Cooking Sauces Target Store Printable Coupon
As low as $0.79 ea. after stacked coupons!
And then … check out this Pan-Fried Ravioli in Tomato-Vodka Cream Sauce Recipe – oh-em-gee!
|Pan-Fried Ravioli in Tomato-Vodka Cream Sauce||
- 1 bag (25 oz) frozen beef-filled ravioli
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 can (18 oz) Progresso™ Recipe Starters™ fire roasted tomato cooking sauce
- 2 tablespoons vodka
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- Shaved or shredded Asiago or Parmesan cheese
- In 6-quart Dutch oven, heat 4 quarts water to boiling. Add ravioli. Cook 3 minutes; drain.
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat 1 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil over medium heat.
- Add half of the drained ravioli in single layer. Cook 4 to 6 minutes, turning once, until golden brown. Remove to large serving platter; cover to keep warm.
- Repeat with another 1 1/2 tablespoons oil and remaining ravioli. Remove to platter; cover to keep warm.
- To same skillet, add 1 tablespoon oil and the garlic. Cook over medium heat 30 to 60 seconds, stirring constantly, until garlic is tender. Carefully stir in cooking sauce and vodka; heat to boiling. Reduce heat to low. Add cream, cook 1 to 2 minutes, stirring occasionally, until hot.
- Pour sauce over ravioli. Sprinkle with cheese.